Elect Jamie Raskin - A Proven Reformer
Be part of the grassroots movement and donate today.
Change starts at the grassroots.
In 2016, MAYDAY.US will focus on the most important fights between entrenched power and open, democratic elections. We’ll work at all levels of elected office and bring “netroots” people power wherever we go.
Our first race is in one of the most important congressional races this cycle. We’re backing a proven reformer against a former corporate lobbyist and Washington insider.
Zephyr Teachout announces campaign to elect Jamie Raskin
Jamie Raskin is a powerful voice for reform who has spent his entire career fighting to end corruption from big money in politics. He focuses on the people and advocates for a better democracy: he literally wrote the campaign finance reform book about the “wealth primary.”
The stakes could not be more clear. And we need your help now to send this reformer to Congress.
We’re kicking off our campaign with a $100,000 investment to fight back and elect a national leader for reform!
If you can’t donate right now, but still want to help, then click here! We need 250 volunteers – including 40 in Maryland – to build a revolution that will carry us to victory.
In order to contribute, all of the following statements must be true:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a foreign national (permanent resident aliens excepted), federal contractor, national bank, or corporation chartered by an act of Congress
Per FEC requirements, Mayday PAC must use its best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individual contributors.
Contributions are not tax deductible.