You've joined the revolution!
Now help us grow it!
MAYDAY.US founder Professor Lawrence Lessig just left the Democracy Spring in Washington DC. Watch his reaction below, then please consider pitching in whatever you can to help strengthen this movement.
Watch his message here:
"I co-founded MAYDAY.US with hopes of 2016 being a tipping point moment for reform. We’re beginning to see the promise of that launch, and it’s because so many of you from across the country have committed to a principled fight for political equality."
Please give whatever you can to keep this fight alive.
In order to contribute, all of the following statements must be true:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a foreign national (permanent resident aliens excepted), federal contractor, national bank, or corporation chartered by an act of Congress
Per FEC requirements, Mayday PAC must use its best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individual contributors.
Contributions are not tax deductible.